Effectiveness:

Bayad, Gujarat, India India
Philips trimmer
Oct 06, 2018 09:02 AM 817 Views
(Updated Oct 06, 2018 12:52 PM)

Effectiveness:

I have bought this trimmer two month ago. Amazon is the best website for buying Philips product. I got additional 15% discount buy SBI credit card.

This is my second, which are use. Before it I have use Nova trimmer which is around coast me 250 rupees. This Philips trimmer Quest me around 1900 rupees. But the cost worth its quality and efficiency.

This is rechargeable trimmer. The speed of training is very high. Blades are very sharp and the cutting process is very small. I've never itching because of this trimmer. there are lots of trimmer I have find on internet but this time I was looking great even this time I has adjustment to adjust the size of cutting. this things I like most because some trimmer has not given this kind of option.

In the box I got a charger, one pouch and manual. this is very hard trimer I can usually carry it with me because I am travelling usually around the world. I can also set my hair by the use of this trimmer.

I think there are three colour variant available on Amazon. Design is amazing. this is what my personal experience but if you want to go in other brand like Nova. no is also good option if you have not much higher budget. But after some time using this Nova trimmer itching your beard. So what I am thinking by a thing one time and enjoy it lifetime.

so I can see it is user friendly value for money effectiveness is also good and the thing which I like most is its design and the battery power is very long. I preferred only Philips item.

Philips BT5200/15 Pro Skin Advanced Trimmer