Effectiveness:

Contai India
Long lasting & trustworthy
Aug 30, 2017 11:28 PM 2086 Views (via Android App)

Effectiveness:

User friendly

The device is about six inches long & 2 inches in diameter. It easily fits in the hand & its light weight makes trimming very easy & enjoyble. It also has a comb attached to it at the top & a rotating wheel on the neck with which we can easily adjust the length of trim. The blades are very well shaped & they doesn't hurt at all & as a result we get a very smooth & nice trim. One bad thing is that we have to charge the battery for 10 hours to get a battery life of only 35 minutes. If we forget to put it in charge the night before then we'll have to go out without trimming the beard.

Value for money

It's absolutely value for the money. I have it with me for tha last four years & it still doesn't have any issues. It works very nice for a long time.

Effectiveness

The trimmer can trim upto 0.5 mm of precision. Its very useful when I am in hurry & we can get a quick shave from it.

Philips BT5200/15 Pro Skin Advanced Trimmer