Effectiveness:

Skin damage and rashes
Jun 08, 2016 02:04 PM 2559 Views (via iOS App)

Effectiveness:

Why a one star: There seems to be an awful lot of misguided reviews here. I read some bad reviews and thought they were outliers. I was wrong. Do not buy this product, I will justify why.

Problems

1) Rashes: its not a skin thing. Blades do not hurt this bad. Even after applying foam and using this product, it burns the skin. Compared to how much a blade would burn, this burns a LOT!

It is evidence that this is worse than blades and any claims that shavers are better than blades are false marketing which need not be true.

• if you think my skin needs to get used to it, it sounds like, my skin can handle blades now, its slightly damaged now, you need to damage it till you kill all the nerve endings on the skin to make this feel like a breeze. Wait, there's a level 2 for the adventurous, you can try dry shaving!

2) It is very slow. If you move the shaver across skin too fast, you will feel like hair has been plucked out by tweezers. If a blades takes 5 mins, this will take 20mins.

3) Not a clean shave: I wish I could show the photos, it looks atrocious. There are part of the shaved surface which are clean shave, but there are some parts where hair is just left as is.

Write a Review on Philips AquaTouch AT756/16 Men's Shaver