Effectiveness:

Navsari, India India
BEST AMONG ALL THE SHAVERS
Sep 28, 2017 08:50 PM 4010 Views

Effectiveness:

I bought the Philips AQUATOUCH AT610 from Amazon at the price of rupees 1949 last week and I would like to admire the product because its the best ever shaver I have used till date, the machine is well built and the built quality is excellent because its water resistant and its easy to use and clean. It gives a nice and clean shave experience and is very user friendly to operate.The outcome is effective and nice because its one of the best shavers available in the market. Yes I wolud say that its value for money and good to recommend but the one con which I found was the it takes very long time to charge and also it gives only a very limited use time which I think is not enough, other than that this product from Philips is worth or say its a value for money product and if you are thinking to buy then dont wait just go for it because its worth quality.

Philips AquaTouch AT610 Shaver