Effectiveness:

New Delhi India
Damn..That's called the beard killer!!
Jul 07, 2017 05:39 PM 5221 Views (via Android App)

Effectiveness:

So I would like to share my experience with Philips AquaTouch Shaver which I was gifted couple of week back birthday its preety amazing stuff I always wanted as a men but it was out of my budget I actually never expected that somebody would gift me this on my birthday its really smooth for shaving & easy to handle plus water resistant.

You don't need to apply shaving cream/gel before using it you can simply just rub on your cheek without even using water its battery stay upto 12 hours gives you extra smooth shave you can trim your beard/trim your chest hair as well simply to use very user friendly so effective & better result than razor its not that expensive but if you can afford it your will be shocked after seeing the results it has 1 years of warranty by company so I would like to recommend you to get this lovely Shaver.

Thankyou & Good luck!