Handy:

Philips

Start your day with Philips Coffee
May 18, 2015 11:39 PM 2745 Views

Handy:

My whole family has an addiction of Coffee so I always wanted to buy a coffee maker but need some occasion where I gift it to someone.I was confuse between Philips and prestige.One friend purchased prestige and its working fine but it consume more energy if its compare with Philips and yes I trust Philips more if there a electronic product to buy.

I then bought Philips coffee maker and present it to my sister who gets exited seeing it and soon we tried our first coffee.I started making it and serve to the family in a minute.Its specifications is excellent  consumes 450 watts and have Translucent water tank of capacity of 0.6 liter.It has a ABs plastic body which works for long time.

It has 2 years of Philips India warranty which gives relaxation after buying a Philips product. Overall its worth to buy Philips products and I suggest people to once go for Philips and start the day with Philips coffee.

Thanks