Handy:

Philips

Dharamshala India
Coffee for 6 on the go
Feb 29, 2016 04:43 PM 1792 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

When it comes to Philips we all know how good they are electronic appliances manufacturing and the 6 cup coffee maker is also no exception. I bought this product about 4 months ago and I am really satisfied with the product.

The reason to buy this coffee maker we that whenever there are guest in your house and you want to make coffee it doesn't take much time and delicious coffee is ready to be served in a gi and you don't have to wait for making a single coffee everytime and you can just make the coffee for all the people in no time.

The coffee made by it is really good. The complete process is safe and easy to use and is ISI certified so you don't have to worry about the safety as its completely safe to use. Also Philips gives 6 months of warrenty and free of cost repair.

I have used this product very much and every time it didn't disappointed me and I am really satisfied with it and its quality.

Philips 6 Cup Coffee Maker HD7450