Subject: Complaint regarding replacement/Exchange
Dec 07, 2019 12:03 PM 2828 Views

Dear Manager(Product Quality Control)

I hereby wish to bring to you notice that the Leather Jacket that I have purchased from Peter England Store(Kamla Nagar-Delhi) on November, 2018 is of highly poor quality. I have lodge complaint of same with the store dated 27-10-2019. I have bought it from fresh arrival stock and after ensuring from the selling staff about the durability and quality of this product. Now the product had been sent to quality department because based on their respose only they can issue credit note.

History of Product

Purchase date: November 2018

Cost: INR 5000/-

Issue: Cracking leather, Peeling of the leather finish, Breakage.

Usage(once): Due to some factors, The product was not used in the winters of 2018. Its been first used in Aug, 2019 on a trip till then it was hanged with other clothes. But when it was worn it start to peel off from under arms-maybe due to friction also leather stared to crack from shoulders and pocket area.

Action: After seeing this, we immediately removed the jacket and kept it aside believing that this quality issue needs to be reported and shall be addressed by Peter England. It was my belief that the store who has till date provided good quality product would definitely take responsibility of the same as well.

Response from Quality department: They suppose that product was kept closed for a long time and friction that caused this peeling issue.

Costumer Response: Do we suppose to wear this the Jacket with our hands up in air so that it doesn’t get friction. Doesn’t the quality team realise that peeling of leather issue is quality issue.

Damn this has been worn once and how can they put the mishandling blame on costumer for this poor quality. I don’t understand this.

Plea: Either they should Exchange the product or give me credit note. Else it would be a straight NO to shopping from peter England ever because I am not some billionaire who wears clothes costing 5000 for a day and then throws off.

We bought from Peter England because its value for money till then but this time I burnt my money.

I am a loyal customer who has purchased many a times from your stores before but never faced such issues in earlier occasions. I request you to kindly replace/exchange or provide credit note against the same at the earliest.

I am also enclosing a copy of the Consumer return form for your perusal and records.

wish a quick and positive response.

Sincerely,