365-A, Mahalaxmi Nagar Main Road, Vijay Nagar, Indore 452001, MP

+91-9826959390

Indore India
Not Well-Organised Place
Jan 10, 2018 06:03 PM 561 Views

Pet Pooja Chaat Chaupati is famous all over Indore. They are only known for Fast Food. I visited there two times only and my experience with that place only became worst with the time.

For the first time when I visited there, I found that the place is FULLY MESSED UP. There was NO APPROPRIATE place for customers to sit. One has to wait for a long time to wait for his turn to come. There is a lot of RUSH in that place because of which I got my turn nearly after half-an hour. Though it was not the major concern of that place but they SHOULD PROVIDE PROPER SITTING ARRANGEMENTS for the customers.

Quality of the Items provided by them was BELOW-AVERAGE as nobody would like to eat poor quality item.

Material inside those items were not fresh, they smell like it was prepared too early.

I really didn't feel that this place is worth visiting. Their product was didn't worth even half of the cost.

Pet Pooja Chat Chaupati - Vijay Nagar - Indore