Fragrance:

New Delhi, India India
LIFE SAVER!
Sep 01, 2015 08:29 PM 46655 Views (via Mobile)

Fragrance:

Read this and please use it.

I had a really bad lice infestation. My hair is gorgeous and imagine my mother saying that I almost had atleast two lice egg on each strand of my hair. It was a nightmare. I couldn't let my hair open and once I even had a guy mocking that he had my hair'raining' over him. Then a friend recommended Perlice Lotion. And I literally thank her till date. I applied the lotion for 30-40 mins and almost within two days I was LITERALLY 90% lice free. I just had some of them still persisting for which I'm planning to use Perlice again aa week after first application. It's a really cheap(Just Rs.110), effective solution for lice infestation.

But just to alert, I got a fever and a runny nose next day I used it. It MAY be a side effect or just because of the bad weather.

But I di do hope that you use it and say goodbye to that little pests!

P.S. I promised myself that I would review it if Perlice worked well. Please tell me yours to!:)

Write a Review on Perlice Lotion