Parking:

Store Range:

Please don't go anywhere near this shop
Nov 24, 2008 07:14 PM 3901 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I visited this store in south ex part 1 in Delhi just on an impulse. And how I have regretted my decision since then. The store not just stocks sub standard material, the staff there, I presume is the family that owns the shop itself is so damn rude and arrogant. I purchased 2 sarees and an anarkali salwar from there. When I went home I discovered the saree's stones were falling off and this was a saree they sold to me for Rs 10, 000 with their slick marketing talk. The salwar I bought from them was worse. In the light of the store I could not see much but when I went home I saw that the salwar which also had stone work was of sub standard material.

The cloth loooked like it had been kept in the godowns for months, so old and smelly. The stones were all coming off and when I went to the shop to exchange it they refused flatly. Not just that, while they were very sweet at the time of selling me their sub standard stuff, at the time of exchange they were rude, impertinent, arrogant and were asking questions like: Dont you know this is how salwars are, this is how they are stitched. You dont understand anything abouyt materials. Non-existent customer service was what I found and hated the most at this shop.

They were also so arrogant and full of themselves, acting as though they are the only shop in Delhi. I have sworn never to step into that shop ever again even if it happens to be the only shop in Delhi.

Perfection House - Delhi