Quality of Treatment:

Sep 24, 2009 11:23 PM 1517 Views

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I would recommend Perfect Skin clinic to anyone who wants to get rid of unwanted hair. Before getting my laser treatment done, I did alot of research on the types of laser in the market. Basically there are the few famous types - Alexandra, ndYag, Epilaser and IPL. Each type of laser has its own benefits and suits different skin types and hair.

I personally called up a few centres and asked what machine they are using. Many are using Alexandra and ndYag. However, only Perfect Skin Clinic had the Epilaser which is the one I wanted. So I decided to go to.

At first glance, the place is not very impressing. You could tell that it used to be'pretty' but has since lost the battle against'aging' and lack of upkeep. Nevertheless, I braved myself and inspected the rooms and machines. Managed to get a glimpse of someone getting hair removal on lower legs. I wanted to remove hair from my armpit areas. The quotation given was quite out of my budget but you could still bargain. Try to bargain at least 30% off from the original price. It's definitely cheaper than some clinics in Delhi and also Kaya skin clinic. I decided to go for it anyway because the price was reasonable and laser is non-invasive.

The entire process takes less than 10 mins for both armpits and stings a little like the smack of a rubber band. After first session, habout 30% of armpit hair has been reduced. By 2nd session, almost 50%. I have about 6 more sessions, with 4-6weeks in between.

Perfect Skin Centre - Delhi