Horrible Experience
Jun 28, 2010 11:46 AM 3707 Views

Very Bad Experience with Perfect Packers and Movers

Had very bad experience with Perfect Packers and Movers, Mumbai. I was shifting to Delhi .Some of the points are:

1. After fixing my date of packing on loading, the person called up 9 AM in the morning and said that will not be able to do the packing today since someone is in Hospital. Came to know later, it was a big lie since they were diverted manpower to some other place.

2. After agreeing for a particular payment term, the person started asking for full cash after loading of all goods in the truck. He knew - I had no option , since all goods were loaded.

3. Whole counting of packages was arbitrary. You never know- how many will miss during transit.

4. Package was dumped at my location in Bangalore by some other packers. No unpacking done. Money was charged for unpacking in advance. I had to arrange my manpower for unpacking and fixing.

Overall, whole team has no value of words. They are a bunch of cheats. No gentle man should get involved with them. Want to experience the adventure in life.. pl. go ahead.

Perfect Packers and Movers