Worst Moversand Packers
Sep 30, 2018 11:48 PM 1268 Views

Worst Movers and Packers.

I called them to shift my stuffs from Delhi to Lucknow post checking their good reviews. But after taking service from them I got to know the ground reality. I contacted Mishra Ji@ 9807777760 to take the service. He said that his person from Delhi will call me and share the quote. By talking on phone I found him a good person but it was not like that.

These people work in coordination with city specific movers n packers for their loading/unloading of stuffs. They contacted Perfect.com Movers and Packers for my loading of stuffs which is worst Movers n Packers in Delhi. You can check the reviews of Perfect.com M&P in google.

My biggest mistake was I trust blindly on Mishra Ji words that he will take care of everything and on shifting there will be no hurdle or any breakage on my stuff. Shifting amt was decided for Rs28000/- and Mishra Ji asked me to deposit give 15000/- at the time of unloading. I did so post loading. When I had given Rs 15000/- to their labours then Santosh from Perfect.com M&P started misbehaving me and demanding for more money. I said that it was discussed with Mishra Ji to do so but he did not listen to me. Even Mishra Ji backed out on this. I was getting late to catch my train. However I managed to pay Rs2000 more and requested them to take rest amt in Lucknow as I dont have currently but Santosh started abusing and asked to pay Rs4000/- more otherwise they will not move the truck.

Anyhow I caught the train at last moment due to this incident and I know how I managed them.

Santosh promised earlier to send their labours before 8am in the morning and packing will be done by 2pm so I booked my train accordingly for 6:45pm. But he send their labour after 10am and they loaded all my stuff till 5pm. Items were badly packed and they loaded all my stuff in the truck very badly.

When I got my stuff next day in Lucknow, most of the items got broke due to poor packing and loading.

I request you all to go with professionals M&P instead with these frauds.a

Perfect Packers and Movers