Flavor:

Ingredient Safety:

India
Misleading Product
Nov 19, 2020 12:35 PM 8344 Views
(Updated Nov 22, 2020 06:47 PM)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Every Parent want their children to grow perfectly healthy. I was worried for my younger son who was 4 years old, as his height was a little less and he was thin and under weight too. He was a very fussy eater and avoided majority of foods. Feeding him meals was a major task for me. My Paediatrician suggested PediaSure for my child. He assured me that PediaSure is a complete balanced food supplement with vital nutrients and a perfect nutritional drink for children who are lacking required growth and it will address all my child's issues and build up a healthy appetite and promote growth and immunity. He advised to mix 5 scoops into a cup of water, mix well and serve it to child once a day as one time meal and other meals to continue as it is.

Initially everything was fine, my child started improving his weight, he looked a little chubby and I was happy that it was a good nutritional supplement which is helping my child to grow healthier. Later I noticed that his appetite has not all increased and it got worsened. Earlier he used to have some of his favorite foods but after taking PediaSure he stopped eating them too citing that he is not at all hungry and doesn't want to eat food. I was very much worried that this might lead to other health issues and nutritional deficiencies in a growing age. I consulted my Paediatrician and he convinced me that it might take certain time to get things adjusted and my child will start eating normally and I should not worry as all the nutritional requirements are met through the drink and my child is healthy. After few months I noticed that his appetite was not much improved but he was becoming Obese and his height was not growing. I stopped the drink as it did not served the purpose. I wanted my child to grow in height and weight not like becoming Obese and that too inactive. Even after years I regret my decision of giving PediaSure to my son. His excess weight which he gained abnormally by taking this supplement has not lost even after so many years after maintaining diet, Physical training and sports. The price is also too high, I feel that the brand is making good money by making parents fool. Parents like me get tempted by the misleading advertisements which run on all Channels through out the day promising a healthy growth of the child which is the biggest lie. The benefits are none when compared to the side effects.

PediaSure