Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

hyderabad India
Very healthy growthing kids secret
Feb 01, 2016 07:22 PM 100411 Views

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

I am bringing pediasure for my kid since 1 & half year, its very good nutritional drink, I want to say one thing, generally, my daughter will not eats food properly, I use to get tense for her health sake, because, how could she get nutrients & immune powder.

Firstly I use to get junior horlicks, but my daughter did'nt  drink  that one properly as she dont like that taste,  but whenever we have started to use pediasure really I am  very much satisfied with that drink, now I have no tension for my kid, its very lite & easy digestible for kids.especially in that, vanilla flavour is very tasty because my daughter will prefer mostly that flavour only, she never says, no, . for milk now.

Now a days many doctors are preferring pediasure,  so friends, for once, u try this drink for your kids, u definitely   continues it, but remember one thing, my wife says that we should give 5 scoops per day compulsory, by dividing 2 times a day, as u like, then only we can get perfect results.

PediaSure