Flavor:

Excellent rice
Mar 09, 2011 12:15 PM 2294 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

I am Vijith and I am from Hyderabad. When I was surfing internet to know which type of rice is perfect for me, I found something interesting about rice brand "Pearl Oryza" on pearloryza.com.  There was a phone number (8099 30 8099) on the site through which we can order rice. Immediately I called them up. I got home delivery on the same day.

I have to talk about quality of rice. It is pure, more refined . I noticed that it is slightly brownish. I think it is because of it is not polished fully. This is exactly what I was looking for, since if rice is polished completely, it will lose all its nutrients. I felt contended to know that Pearl Oryza has low foot print of chemical fertilizers, pesticides and fungicides. In the other way, Pearl Oryza is more organic. This is perfect option for those who don’t want to carry heavy rice bags all the way from store to home.

Overall I believe that Pearl Oryza is a perfect product for health conscious people who want to be more active and safe . I recommend it to everyone. Thanks for giving the opportunity to review the product.

Pearl Oryza Rice