For Business

Upload your product photo

Supported file formats : jpg, png, and jpeg

Address

Contact Number

A better option from regular tour offers
Jun 03, 2008 06:40 PM 4319 Views

My Trip to Kerala in Peak Summer was really excellent as I had booked my tour with Peacock Holidays. The reason for this was that the Tour was Tailor made and Prices tag was good. We were 6 people reaching cochin on May 24th Morning, we were received by our Tour Driver along with a 12 seater Force Traveller with

Push Back and A/C. We were comfortably accommodated at a 3star hotel for refreshing and proceeded towards Munnar. The tour was good since the vehicle was totally for us and we had the freedom of starting and stopping wherever and whenever we wanted to.

The tour rep Mr.Nishad came and met us before starting our journey as well as at the end of our tour. Since the Tour operator is from Kerala, he had better knowledge of the resorts, sightseeing places and food at kerala.

Hence it was easy for us to decide what we wanted. I would opt to go again with the same People for my next visit.

Peacockholidays