Pay U Money seems good, but they are BAD
Mar 14, 2018 01:17 PM 11433 Views

I was lured by Pay U Money's advertisement in their website that for every transaction, using stored card in their website, a guaranteed discount upto 10% would be given.I paid a utility bill through their site.I had stored my card number in your website, But, I did not receive any discount/ benefit.

I sent the following email to care@payumoney.com on 22.10.2015:

(QUOTE)

Hi,

I paid the following utility bill through payUmoney website.I had stored my card number in your website, lured by your advertisement in your website that for every transaction, using stored card in your website, a guaranteed discount upto 10% will be given.But, I have not received any discount/ benefit.

Therefore, please credit to my account the guaranteed discount of 10% of the transaction amount

With regards,

(UNQUOTE)

Reply of Pay U money was as follows:

(QUOTE)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting PayUmoney.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that as of now there is no Discount / Cash Back offer with recharge merchant through app and for utility bills.

(UNQUOTE).

They were predetermined to disallow my complaints, even though I sent them screen shot of their offer advertisement.

Pay U Money put in their website misleading advertisements and cheat customers.

Pay U Money seems good, but they are bad.

Payumoney.com