Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Dharamshala India
Product returned and got no refund.
Oct 03, 2016 11:26 PM 62757 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Oct 12, 2016 05:50 PM)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I use PayTM all the time and I mean seriously  all the time. I use it to travel in Uber  and book tickets, pay electricity bill, mobile  recharge and even sometimes  in auto rikshas and shops to pay my bill. I had no trouble  at all doing  all this, never a transaction  failed  or my money was stuck. In short I wasn't  disappointed  by it. Till I decided  one day to buy products from them.

Now I won't  say all of them were bad. They have a sale like rest and they also give good discount  except  never  free delivery  of course . But one day by mistake I bought  product  from  their  website. The products turned out to be really  bad. Some didn't worked and some were just plain bad due to old dust and everything  I wasn't satisfied  at all. So I send  3 of them back and kept others products  I ordered which  were fairly OK.

It was my first return to paytm so I wasn't really familiar with the process .The person came gave me a slip for one product  and I told him I also have other product  to return also. So he told me to give the product to him and he will provide the slip next day as he had to come next day to pickup the third  products also.

Making a mistake of faith in Paytm courier service partners I gave him the product' Joney walker analog watch'  to which he didn't  provide  slip. After few days the guy came but he didn't gave any slip to me, just the third  product and same thing that he will provide the slip next day. But he never  came. I got the refund for two products which was good but not the third Joney analog watch.

So like any other concerned customers  for his money I decided  to call them, and I have  to say their customers care call service is really one of kind of 8th wonder.

You can try as hard as you can. As much combination of buttons  you press on your phone. Doesn't matter how hard you try you won't  be able to get in touch  with a human on phone  and get past the answering machine.

Everytime you press anything it will respond Please go to our app every information is available  I mean that is a response  for any number on the pad you press. Seriously?  Am I stupid I would  call you if I was able  to resolve my issue on the app. These guys are really that dense from the skull?

Anyways I emailed them explaining  my situation. They responded we understood their  issue and I got the SMS saying  a person will come by to my house. Guess what they  did?  They  sent a guy who came asking  me for that product to return. I mean seriously?  I thought  he came by to give  me the return slip so that I can show it to paytm and get my refund. But these guys sent me a guy who came in such a heat through  stairs to the top floor. Oh my god, pathetic, pathetic people.

Then I emailed  them again. This time explaining  the same issue again. This time I was in my class as I am a student I was busy attending  a lecture and I got a call from them. I tried to call them back but it was saying can't  connect. I was so close to talking  to someone  human from Paytm that some humans are there and is not run by machines but anyways I missed that GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY  OF MY LIFE to be able to talk to someone from paytm. But anyways, they emailed me again  saying we were not able to reach  you so issue resolved.

I knew  these  guys won't solve my problem unless I have a slip so I called the courier service. They kept saying talk to paytm and paytm kept saying talk to them. They said you don't  have  slip so don't  bother  us and paytm kept saying  no slip no refund. What a mistake buying  stuff from Paytm.

The amount  was rupees 144. It might  not seem much to some but doing payment of cab. Payment of auto or ticket booking, recharge etc its not a  very small also.

But the thing is that I was so pissed and frustrated during this process it didn't  matter. Paytm burped up my money and mentally frustrated  me also. What else more  can you ask for such a wonderful  experience I just can't say.

I cannot  at all recommend  Paytm shopping, at all as if the product you ordered didn't turned out to be great better keep that  junk then ask for refund  or return. And that is exactly  they want to send a message to customers so that they can reduce the returns they get and unlike Amazon, flipkart and even snapdeal you can trust them with your money  with shopping. So stay away as long as Amazon and flipkart is there  no need to buy stuff  from here even they sell you product the prices  for half rupee. STAY AWAY FROM PAYTM SHOPPING. PERSON EXPERIENCE WAS WORST.

Oh and my details are mentioned below in case someone thinks its a fake or a hate review.

Ticket id-07214679