Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Sirsa India
Just waste of time and limited cash back
Oct 31, 2017 11:54 AM 5627 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello friends, I am regular customer of HDFC bank so I have installed HDFC payzapp app.Now I am reviewing it.

First of all, it's cash back are very limited. only maximum of RS 50 is attained in the whole month.

Bill payment isn't possible in this payzapp.there are several links provided by payzapp and we have to visit their links and Bill payment can be paid. so directly payment isn't possible.

HDFC offers 5% cash back but when we check it provides only 1% cash back in HDFC net banking section.

Instant recharge and Bill payment isn't possible.sometimes it takes longer time and we have to wait for a long time.

Referral bonus is very limited.it provides only RS 25 who refer it but there is no rewards who join it and make a first transaction.

Send money to bank, it charges 2% plus service tax for those who want to send money to their bank account.

Cash back provided by payzapp isn't credited instant.it takes a week to credit cash back into payzapp wallet.so for cash back we have to wait for a week as compared to other wallet which provides cash back within 24 hours.

For Airtel users, it doesn't provide us any cash back so cash back is limited for non Airtel users only.

So it's my experience with payzapp.so I never recommend payzapp as their cash back are very limited as compared to other wallet.

PayZapp