Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Delhi India
Not at all useful app
Aug 24, 2018 08:55 AM 4206 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 24, 2018 09:01 PM)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi, I came to know about big basket offer for 25% cashback on payzapp, but when I tried tp pay from my card then transaction did not succeed.Then I tried to add money this time money was added and when I applied coupon code grocery it showed coupon code successfully applied and when I did payment I dint get anything.Then I went through T& C and got to know that offer is not applicable on payzapp wallet balance.Then I cancelled my order , but I dint get money in payzapp, I got money in big basket wallet.I dont understand why these people have to do fraud, if the coupon was not applicable on wallet payment then it should have been specifically mentioned, why it prompted as coupon applied.Its a fraud app.Once I did a transaction on book my show also, that time also the coupon was applied but I dint get cashback.Fraud app from HDFC.

PayZapp