Concept:

May 12, 2018 10:05 AM 3178 Views

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

This is to bring your kind attention that I want to update my KYC to my PayZapp account(9741219528 & 9110202954) and iam trying to update my KYC through PayZapp application & I'm trying to connect your customer care number for the same but they are not connecting it will take more than 1hr to connect till now and the line was not connected & happening from past 3 months. After that somebody has called me from Payzapp and they told me that within a week the issue will be resolved but till it was not happened. instead of using this application i'm using Paytm app & its very good and there is no complaints ever I got from Paytm. Hopeless Services Ever From Payzapp. hence is request you to kindly do the needful as soon as possible other wise please let us know i'm ready to uninstall your application anytime.

PayZapp