Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Rewari India
Delayed service
Nov 25, 2017 11:41 AM 4331 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I have my account in HDFC bank and I am happy with the service and trusting on the same I installed payzapp in my android mobile.

Its developed for same bank and I strted using it and had a bad experience with almost all transactions.

My first incident was when I paid my idea postpaid bill through it. Money was deducted from my account and received an error message in the app saying that your transaction is failed due to server error and it took 5 days to refund the amount into payzapp wallet which was annoying.

Second incident was when I tried to book movie ticket through it with same rufund amount again same issue money deducted from wallet and ticket was not booked and again it took 3-4 days in refund.

Third incident was while adding money to wallet. Amount deducted from bank and got a message that we will update the amount in 4-5 hours in your wallet. It was quiet urgent for payment but could not do anything.

App is not at all user friendly, its slow and confusing.

Like this I had multiple bad experience with payzapp be it cashback, payment everything and I never recomment anyone to use it for any kind of transations.

PayZapp