Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Vadodara India
Its good application
May 27, 2018 10:17 PM 6316 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello guys today I am gonna share my personal experience on PayZapp application which is made by HDFC Bank. I have read all the reviews on this Mouthshut.com and most the reviews are fake, so I hardly request to Mouthshut.com users don't go with this reviews and use personally because this application is too good for online recharge and book movie tickets.

So, let's begin with my personal experience on PayZapp, after a Month ago I have make an account on PayZapp, when you download and sign in to the app, the application said you that your KYC is not done, but you call their customer care number after 24 hrs your KYC done automatically if you fill your Pan card and Aadhaar card number.

When my KYC done I have added 150rs in this aap, I have recharged 149rs in my Jio number recharge done in maximum 1 min and I have also got 25 Rs Cash back in My wallet, so it's very easy to use this app but you send money in your bank from PayZapp wallet, PayZapp will charged you, it's quite common for all financial apps, on other hand Paytm also charged 3 percent. Guys its very easy to use this application, it's made by HDFC Bank and this Bank is too good.

I hardly request to Mouthshut.com users to use this application personally then share your valuable experience

PayZapp