Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Visakhapatnam India
Worst application
Jan 23, 2018 08:28 PM 4233 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hai friends good evening today iam going to share and review on payzapp which I faced in past.

If we installing this application it will deduct one rupee fifty paise every time. Once upon a time I started using android mobile in 2014 my first salary account was hdfc through that I installed payzapp application after that changed number again installed this application every time. But its waste of money for us. I dont know why its happening every time if they actually need to do any thing means will accepted. Without any reason why should deduct every time. Now iam not using this application totally fed up and getting irritated and its a worst application. Every time loading very slow while doing transactions. I will not recommend this application for doing any transactions in it. It is not a secured application. Please check it.

Thanks.