Paradeep,Odisha,India India
Money transfer made so convinent
Nov 22, 2018 02:27 PM 2044 Views (via Android App)

Hello. Friends today I gonna tell about my online payment platform that is paypal . Paypal is an online payment service that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically .

It is one type of payment platform with more advantage and with less disadvantages. The things that I like most in this platform the transfers are always takes immediately . In this possibility of exchanging currencies from dollar to rupee and vice versa with its respective change of moment and allows us to make transaction with people whose currency of use is rupee .

The PayPal account required for me for freelancing website in fiver and in vigo video.so I created it and I found my payment from it. On the earth from any angle of earth anyone can send money to anyone.

I also it use internationally . PayPal is also used in online payment in different countries.

In this I can easily send and receive money by this .

It also displays the statement after every transaction.

It is number one secured fastest growing platform .

In PayPal account balances transfer into bank account without any problem and also I like to use it's mobile app but it takes long time to load .

According to me undoubtedly, PayPal is a great

Payment processor.