Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

108 / 109, B' Wing, Everest Grande, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093, MH

Poor functioning of pay point india Ltd,bombay
Mar 22, 2016 08:31 PM 23446 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I had taken agency from pay point listening to their sweet words. But when I started working after giving their security etc. I could find the reality. Mostly their servers do not function. For instance; recharge of BSNL mobiles, data cards etc in 90% cases it fails. I collect the money after they show that it is successful but after few minutes it is shown in failed transaction and after few hours the customer comes and blasts because they get pucca service from other agents( of course non-Paypoint Network agents) I becomes ashamed and embarrassingly to save my skin I either pay back the money or console them.

Most  facilities are north india based. I cannot pay kerala based DTH, electricity bill. Whenever I ask the customer care the ready made reply is " it is a temporary technical problem" . I am fed up hearing the excuses.

Pay Point India Network Pvt Ltd