Happy_Republic_Day_2021

2, Onkar Chs, Near Aptech Computers, Bhagat Singh Road, Dombivali East 421201, MH

+91-9619491881

Number one cakes for reasonable price
Aug 03, 2015 11:10 PM 1590 Views

Patisserie Uno is an amazing place for pastries and cake. This shop is near the Anand Dighe Chowk and is near to the Girnar Sweet shop. Though the shop is small the ambiance is commendable. The fluorescent lights make the stand out from the rest.

They have all kinds of pastries as well as cakes. I personally visit this shop to have some pastries during my evening stroll with my family.

The tiramisu and white cheese cake are my personal favorites. The freshness of the cake and pastries is good as if were just out of the oven.

The staff are polite and well behaved and give your order priority on first cum first serve basis which is highly appreciable. I always try to taste new pastries and they don't disappoint me and always have something new for me in store everyday.

But these people are only good for pastries and not for cake. For cake I would prefer Ribbons and Balloons. As the cake here is not so smooth and tasty compared to their pastries. I would definitely recommend every one to at least give a single try to their pastry.

Patisserie Uno - Dombivli East - Thane