New Delhi India
Worst transaction facilities
Nov 23, 2017 06:30 PM 3413 Views (via Android App)

Patanjali is a Indian company as we know. But the product price is too high, they always shows in commercial that we provide you low budget product. But that's not the reality alright.

Last week my mother says to me that bring heard some some products from Patanjaliayurved.net , I add more 2000 rupees of product in my cart.

I go for checkout and there is facilities available where we can pay at cash on delivery, online transaction and wallet. I choose the online transaction .

After I pay 2000 rupees , the online Gateway redirect me to Patanjaliayurvedic.net . And I found the message that the payment has been cancelled. But money has been detected to my bank, I tried many times to call the customer care but the phone number didn't connect anytime. Then I write a email to them and they replied me that sir no money has been deducted from your bank as shown from our transaction history but I have to prove that the money has been deducted the don't even talk to me at phone conversation so I will conference them that yes my money has been deducted.

I never found my money back it was too much worst service of transaction that I ever found.

Patanjaliayurved.net