But the sales representative are horrible!
Feb 08, 2019 11:14 AM 2263 Views

Being a good brand in the marketing kindly look onto the customer representative. Because I am the regular customer of Patanjali and I don't only buy things for my self but I always bought things for my company from Patanjali Ghitorni Location SSG India enterprises - 110030.

If the customer is asking the product and the specks wearing female executive is busy at personal calls with no response to customer and another female cashier is not able to manage the time as per the crowd then it will be the worst drawback to rebuild the same reputation in the market.

And, asking for the product since Jan'2019 but still today 08th Feb'2019 is saying, not available which means supply chain executives are not doing their homework properly.

Hope from next time it will not happen the same because it will take time to build the image in the market but it will not even take a single second to see the value going down just because of poor manpower management.

Hire smart people and let them support you for your growth.

Patanjaliayurved.net