Fragrance:

Mumbai India
Only price is best cream is worst
Nov 27, 2017 01:53 PM 10040 Views
(Updated Nov 27, 2017 01:56 PM)

Fragrance:

Hi,

Patanjali is usually all around the market, with it's fake ayurveda formulas. Everything is ayurvedic, according to patanjali, but only on product bottle not inside the bottle. I have had a worst experience with patanjali product called saundarya swarn kanti fairness cream. This 15gm gram crap cream for rupees 400, I bought from a local patanjali store in my city.

Let me tell what happen after use.

I applied the cream overnight continuously for 20 or more days. The result were drastic, from no change to no change, in fact, I had a pic of my mine 1 month back, I matched myself with the photo. I was very angry that this crap cream did not do any change to my skin.  Moreover, when I complaint to the store owner, why are selling product using fake promise words like pure ayurveda and herbs, when the products isn't worth buying for even 50 odd indian rupees. What I heard from the store owner was amazing, He said, every person has different skin tone, color, and skin adaptability. Just felt like, I should slap him, if he says like that now, he should have warned me about this before buying this swarn kanti cream.

well what can I say about the cream, its only fragrance and nothing else. it's just like perfume or deodorant. Rest nothing is good about this so called ayurvedic patanjali saundarya swarn kanti cream.

Value of the product is less than 100 rupees considering the effect on skin, I guess it not even worth buying for 100 rupees.

Patanjali please stop fooling people in the name of ayurveda, when you don't know ayurveda, why do you need to introduce such fancy cream which are worthless. Patanjali you cannot win against foreign companies with such a crap formula product which is no where near to ayurveda.

Kindly don't buy this patanjali swarn kanti cream. I won't recommend to you all.

Do like share and comment

Patanjali Saundarya Swarn Kanti Fairness Cream