Fragrance:

India
Very good cream for summer .!!!!
Jan 22, 2017 11:11 PM 26870 Views

Fragrance:

The cream is white in color and has thick, creamy consistency. It bears an ayurvedic smell, which doesn’t really bother me. Being a complete herbal formulation, such kind of smell is nothing unusual. Because of its thick texture, the cream doesn’t spread easily and also takes some time to get soaked up into my skin. Upon blending, Patanjali Saundarya Swarn Kanti Fairness Cream leaves behind a golden sheen on the skin. It looks good, but at times I feel feel slightly awkward as the metallic sheen looks artificial on the face, specially during the day time.

Coming to its efficacy, with regular use, say for 15-20 days continuously, this cream will improve the skin texture nicely. Talking about its fairness claim, well I can say, it has made my skin one tone brighter. So if you are looking for a good fairness cream then this is not the ideal choice. Patanjali Saundarya Swarn Kanti Fairness Cream doesn’t make skin oily or dry. It nicely moisturizes the skin. Good for all skin types, but extreme dry skin might not find it moisturizing enough. I would say, it is a good choice for summer, but not for winter.

Color: White

Smell: Ayurvedic smell

Rs.399/- for 15 gm