Fragrance:

Nov 15, 2017 05:52 PM 26856 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hi everyone, today I would like to share my experience with using Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil. Its been a year I am facing the problem with huge hair loss, dull hairs, split ends. I was worried for my hairs and could not find any proper solution to my hair problem. This was then one of a very close friend of mine told me about Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil.

I thought why not to give a try with Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil. I went to the local pharmacy and bought it. I was very curious to apply the same on my hairs. I took the oil in my hands it has so mild light fragrance, it smells so good. I started applying the oil through my scalp to the roots while massaging the same. After applying the same the experience was so good, the oil was not at all greasy and sticky. The best part was I only took little oil and it spreaded into the hairs so nicely. I kept it overnight and next day in the morning washed it with mild shampoo. Once they were dried completely there was nice rich shiny look on my hairs. Texture of the hair has become so smooth. My dull, lifeless hairs were shining so good with a smoothy texture. Also it was very simple for me to style the hairs because oil has done so much to the hairs that I dont have to put in any efforts at all, it was so easy. I wanted to thank to patanjali for inventing and creating such a good oil. I am regularly using the oil and will continue to do so because the results are really very good for me.

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil