Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Patkura India
Excellent !!!
Sep 28, 2018 12:13 PM 25440 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 28, 2018 12:14 PM)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hi guys. Today I am writing review on Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair oil. It is a Ayurvedic oil.I am using this oil in 6 months, I am does not know this oil.My friend suggest first time six months before, then I am use it. Before use this my hair always falling increases day to day.I am using this oil before sleeping in night in my hair. Two weeks after my hair Falls decreases and become thick.It is a ayurvedic product to so one month after my hair fall is gone.Ayurvedic products has no side effects and everyone are used it.Its price 150 , can use this Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair oil not use chemical of the samples and oils.I suggest you this oil apply hair in night and next day morning wash the hair in it's Patanjali shampoos.Many products of sampos available in market . And I am use milk protein some pose.I refer you one time use it , I am 100% sure your hair fall stop .Use this product please comment my reviewThank you.

Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil