Flavor:

Packaging:

Moga. Punjab. India India
Patanjali honey
May 26, 2017 03:50 PM 1411 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Hello guys today I will introduce to the patanjali brand. I use many honey another brand but the patanjali honey is very best product of patanjali. I bought patanjali honey from near patanjali shop. It contains lots of vitamins and minerals.

Flavor. Taste of this honey is very good and natural not like that in which adding a sugar. And it gives good result if you use regular. It is good for health for everyone. Its taste is natural.

Packaging. It's packaging is very good, safe and hygienic. Patanjali honey is a ayurvedic product from patanjali. Its available in little amount of money . In 250gm packing rate is 70rupees.

I use this patanjali honey , every morning I eat this honey with warm water and lemon. Then I found a best result. I use another brand honey but I di not any good result. I recommend to all please use this product .

Patanjali Honey