Flavor:

Packaging:

Navimumbai India
Pure quality and quantity at cheap rate
Jan 06, 2016 02:39 PM 2554 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 06, 2016 02:39 PM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

I would like to share a review on Patanjali Honey.My mom just brought Patanjali honey in the monthly groosery.I was firstly cracking jokes friend that Patanjali is constantly bringing new product in the market just don’t buy it immediately just wait for sometime.But my mom told that the honey of patanjali was the most cheapest in the mall because the cost of other i.e Dabur was 120 were as of Patanjali was only Rs.72.While I was tasted the honey I noticed that it was really different for taste because it was too sweat and thick which was awesome.My mom told me that the honey is 100% pure the preservative MGS used in it very less.But from last 4 days I’m just consuming this honey with chapatti, milk and my mom made a cake with a honey filling in it which was really awesome.My sister is using this as a cosmetic from last two daysI cracked many jokes but I also noticed this morning by applying small quantity on my hand it made it smooth that made me really happy to use this latest product of patanjali so, friends must use and get an awesome experience.

Patanjali Honey