Flavor:

Ayurvedhic but not tasty
Feb 03, 2016 04:51 PM 6180 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

Patanjali is a ayurvedic items.It consists of totally totally Ayurvedic. I used it for last month for my family.The Patanjali is looking like actual honey which was available in themarket.But the taste is not good as expected.All of my family members asked me about this honey.I replied to tehm that it was a ayurvedic honey.But they said that it was not tasty.And the honey is having sugar only.I think they added the high percentage of sugar in it.I used many ayurvedhic items.

I don't feel such kind of bad feeling.I used the Patanjali eye drops.The eye drops are working effectively.Then by seeing the effect of Patanjali eye drops I bought this Patanjali honey.But iam not satisfied with its taste.In my words it is not a ayurvedhic honey.I used the patanjali honey of 10% of total honey only.Remaining honey is damaged.Simply I put it on the dust bin.Hence I lossed the money wastage with this Patanjali honey.

Patanjali Honey