Flavor:

Packaging:

Patanjali honey pure or fake?
Feb 07, 2017 10:44 AM 17512 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

Like everyone knows honey is good for health and can be used in many ways, its good for health doesn't matter how you use it it always gives you benefit and that is why there are lots of companies who take the benefit of it, I bought patanjali honey few months back so it was summer time when I bought it, so would like to share my opinion on it, at first you will notice nice packaging and low price, but I believe when it comes to health price does not matter, so in quality if you keep patanjali and dabur honey side by side you will not notice any difference they looks same and by taste they are also same there is no big difference, I don't know then how patanjali says their honey as pure and dabur honey as fake, so ran some tests on patanjali honey although they are not scientifically approved but since childhood we are doing so like water test real honey does not dissolves with water it stay still at the bottom so this honey fails as it was somewhere dissolves in water, it also fails in thumb test, finally when winters arrives it start getting thicker and thicker and finally freeze and can clearly see that sugar or some kind of other sweetener was added to it as pure honey never freezes, when called their customer support center they says that is fiber not sugar, so this was the third test it fails as I am from a village and we had people who sells honey occasionally when they get it from the bee hives and that honey never freezes and gets dark in color with time and taste never change, but this is not the case with patanjali honey, so decide to search online to get information on how they make honey so find out that same kind and taste of honey can not be produced naturally as it depends on the season as bees gets the juice from flowers and they change with season, its not like these honey companies make the honey its produced naturally but in a controlled environment, as there are bee keepers who feed the bees so that they can make honey as its not possible to produce this much of quantity naturally.

Patanjali Honey