Flavor:

Packaging:

Auraiya India
Not orignal
Dec 29, 2017 06:26 PM 748 Views (via iOS App)

Flavor:

Packaging:

My mother was suffering from some physical problem. due to taking medicine this problem is got obesity. It causes her problem in walk and even she can not standup if she is sitting on floar. it is very difficult to do any work fast. she took very much time for any thing. Her condition was so pitiable that causes her shed tears many times. she was unable to exercise. someone suggested me honey with warm water in the morning for my mother. I purchased Patanjali Honey and forget after putting. my fathert took another honey from village. so I used honey from village. After 6 months I saw patanjali honey and opened it. oh it was bad smell coming from patanjali honey. I showed it to my father he told that somthing is mix in it this is not orignal. My father belong to village so he know the difference between fake and orignal. he told How long you put honey it never gives so bad smell like this. it can only freeze never gives such a bad smell. I threw that honey in dust bin. and its good that I didn't give my mom to eat. not orignal something has mixed in it.

Patanjali Honey