Flavor:

Purity!
Jan 13, 2016 12:10 PM 4723 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

Using patanjali Honey for a long time, I was shopping in Patanjali srore I thought to try the Honey by them so I bought it at 65rs for 250ml. and 130rs for 500ml.

Currently they have increased the price. But considering the quality of the product the price is just ok. It is comes with the trust of patanjali so everyone should try it.

Comparing the taste it tastes typically different then other honey available in market. The packing is just good and comes with complete seal on it. There are other honey brand like Shreeji, Lion and Dabur but I found the patanjali honey is really good. Other brand might be adding sugar syrup in it.

I checked for its purity and it is pure and not containing the sugar syrup at all. I recommend every one who like to consume the honey this is the right product for you. Don't store it in a fridge.

Patanjali Honey