Flavor:

Packaging:

It is not natural and not up to the marks of labor
May 27, 2017 08:19 PM 1537 Views (via Mobile)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Patanjali Honey is not natuaral honey. It contains sugar. The quality of Patanjali Honey is not up to mark as per the laboratory guidlines. I do not know how it is passed fro. laboratory and become so much popular. I am not here to criticise any person or company, I am here to give you a true moment for particular product.

How I were come to conclusion that Patanjali Honey is not pure? Lets see some fact.

Fact no 1: Price of honey. Pure honey is almost 3 times costier than patanjali honey. If patanjali honey is pure then this price of honey will definately close the company.

Fact no 2. When you put honey in to fridge, if it is pure honey it will not be crystallized but in case of patanjali honey, when you put honey in fridge it will be crystallized. Remember, Frozen and Crystallized are two different things.

Fact no 3: Expiry of Honey. In case of pure and natuaral honey there is no expiry date for it. Honey remains same after so many years. Best example of it is Egypt Mummy. When mummy discovered in Egypt, people found bottles of honey with them and that honey was edible and pure at the same time after thousands of years.

Fact no 4: Demand of honey in India never be satisfied if it is pure. But in case of patanjali honey, They fullfill total demand of India for honey.

In last I want to say that, by this review if anybody or person or entity will be discouraged then I will be apologize for it.

My work is to right transperent view and I feel proud by writing this review.

Thats all