Flavor:

Packaging:

Duplicate and fake
Jun 03, 2017 01:54 AM 1573 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Hey guys , I'm back with my review of a grocery item . As we all here already know , patanjali took the Indian market by storm by introducing many new products , claiming that they were natural and healthy . But these are only talks , The real thing is that they don't even manufacture good products at all . I bought this honey as they said it's completely natural and free from any adulteration and it was cheap as well . But when I started taking it I slowly realized that this doesn't taste like real honey at all , it was just some sort of fake chemical mixture and they were selling it as honey. This is pure cheating with the consumers . They are charging us money for this fake honey . The taste of this honey is very bad and when you taste it , it just spoils the taste of your mouth . And the packaging is really weak and bad . Therefore This is a very bad product and the honey tastes very fake.

Patanjali Honey