Flavor:

Pure And Healthy Honey
Mar 05, 2016 04:51 PM 7423 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

Honey is wonder product known since antiquity to give beautiful soft skin when applied topically. Not only this, but it has also been found useful in weight loss when taken internally. So this solves dual purpose of beautiful skin and body when taken with warm water mixed with lemon juice fasting morning.

To experience the real benefits of honey, it is very important that its pure. I also wanted to buy pure honey and since I was very happy with its original taste of honey, I thought of buying this again  but in different taste, ie, Litchi. Although I was looking for a totally organic honey, but we don't have lot of  options in India, I bought Patanjali.

As for its purity, I have no proof or evidence but to my complete satisfaction, I made a simple test to check its purity. Put few drops of honey in a glass of water and not melted, are not absorbed by water immediately rather seated in a way separately on top of water that confirms its purity at least to some extent layer. Rest to know how effective it really is in weight loss and give beautiful skin, I have to use it regularly for a few days.

Patanjali Honey