Flavor:

Packaging:

Bikaneri, Rajasthan, India India
Honey Lovers..! A must buy product..!
Jan 25, 2016 06:55 PM 6250 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

I often buy Patanjali Honey coz use of honey is much in my home I consume it to gain some weight with milk. Its beneficial in many ways.2-3 months back I used to buy honey but of other brands which was much costlier as compared with Patanjali Honey.

When I got to know about Patanjali Honey I just loved it and from then buying it. It just cost rs 70 for a 250 grms pack and something 135 for a 500grms pack.I feel it is a real honey but then also it depends on consumer to consumer how they feel about it.

But I always have a question in my mind that where so much honey is produced that the company provides it in so much quantity all over India at this price point. So at last, as of my opinion people who want a good and healthy honey at a much lower price then that of competitors, without any hesitation they can go for it.!

Patanjali Honey