Flavor:

Packaging:

Sirsa, Haryana India
MY SWEET HONEY
Feb 28, 2016 10:03 AM 4573 Views
(Updated Feb 28, 2016 10:05 AM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

If we talk about the importance of honey in our life then it is too big honey is a gift of nature to human bcs it provides many type of benefit to us in our life if we use one tea spoon twice a day of honey then it makes our body complete with nutrition. I use patanjali honey from last one year.it natural in test that"s why it is best.

USES OF HONEY:-

it it the best antibiotic provided by nature to us so it protract us many type of  problems like bad cold and you can use it in your eyes for goodness of eyes.

it is also helpful to make your face glowing we can use it as a beauty treatment after using 4 to 5 days a natural glow will appear on your face.

it has a very large number of  nutrition in it so it gives nourishment to our body completely.

WHY PATANJALI HONEY:-

there is many brands available in market witch providing honey but when you ingredient in them then you will see that what they have in it I am taking one most popular and trusted brand DABUR when I read the ingredients in it then it seems it is made an artificial honey thats why I have choose patanjali it is realy a natural honey. thankyou patanjali for your good service for us

Patanjali Honey