Flavor:

Packaging:

Solapur INDIA
Patanjali - undoubtedly real honey
Jan 03, 2016 04:50 PM 2991 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 03, 2016 04:50 PM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

I really want to thank Patanjali and team for getting this wonderful product in market. I have seen several YouTube videos of how to test the pureness of honey and tested it for Patanjali honey and extent satisfied with results of it. I thank Ramdev baba for bringing this product in market.

It is sweet and high in fructose. It provides you lot of health benifit. It is been recommended by even doctor these days. Honey plays even better part in weight reduction if consumed with warm water. Coming back to patanjali honey I can easily give it to my child even without having any doubt in my mind about its pureness.

I would like people to try it atleast once and compare it against the well know brand such as Dabur Hindu in market and feel the difference. You will surely not regret using it and will surely recommend other of using it. Thanks for taking of time and reading this review.

Patanjali Honey