Flavor:

Packaging:

Drink_Healthy
Jan 27, 2018 02:22 PM 4374 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jan 27, 2018 02:18 PM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Patanjali Cow's whole milk powder comes in blue color packet, an image of cow printed on it.It comes in 200gm and 500gm packets costing Rs.88 and Rs.215 respectively(I ordered online).Shelf life is abt 6-7 months.

The color of milk powder is pale yellow becos it's made from cow's milk.The smell u will not find quite pleasant but its ok, no pblm for me.Just keep it in a air tight container, it will be fine long.It contains no added sugar which I really like.

My experience:- I generally consume it in cold coffee, cold choclate drink, strawberry shake and tea.Once I used it in making hot coffee, the taste did not came good; so I quit:-) But rest 4 things I really enjoy on daily basis, it tastes quite well.I use 3 tablespoons of milk powder for one glass(250ml), u can adjst it acc to ure needs. Many people face pblm in mixing the powder with water(hot or normal), so for them I am giving a tip here.Use shakers or glass with lids or blenders;frst add milk powder and then water, and jst give it a good shake or blend it, u r done without being panic.

I have also tried white Rasgullas from this milk powder, they came very well.Nice in taste and very soft.

If u dont want to consume more fat as it is whole milk powder so u can do one thing jst replace the half quantity of whole milk powder(needed) with the half quantity of skimmed milk powder, for eg. I take 3tbsp so nw I will take 1.5tbsp of whole milk powder n rest 1.5 tbsp of skimmed milk powder.

So, My overall experience up till now with Patanjali Cow's whole milk powder is good.

Patanjali Cow's Whole Milk Powder