Fragrance:

Best for skin tan!!
Mar 03, 2017 05:12 PM 17305 Views

Fragrance:

Dear Friends,

I am using this for a month as I have started using organic and natural products only and staying away from chemicals. Patanjali Body Ubtan contains all natural products like Almonds, Red lentils, turmeric, Rice powder, Camphor(Kapur) etc. which helps in removing dead skin, tan, and brings back the original color of our face and hands.

As I travel regularly on my bike my face and hands get exposed my skin has lost complexion, and sunburn or suntan. I used many sunscreen lotions to get rid of suntan. I heard about Patanjali Body Ubtan and tried it on my hands and face.

The powder is yellow in color and its texture is little granule and nice smell of Kapur. Mix the powder with rose water or lemon juice and apply to hands and face, leave it for 15 minutes and afterward wet your hands and rub gently on hands and face and wash it off. After wash, I have noticed that my skin was soft and felt nice and I am using regularly to get rid of the tan and dead skin.

It works slowly, we have to use it continuously for effective result. Instead of buying chemical based products I think buying the product which is made using all natural products is best for skin.

Patanjali Body Ubtan