Fragrance:

Unnao India
I love patanjali Body ubtan??
May 07, 2017 10:25 AM 8382 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 09, 2017 08:01 PM)

Fragrance:

I am going to review the body ubtan that I bought from a patanjali store in my neighbourhood. The product is packed in an opaque plastic packet for an ubtan priced at Rs.60, the ubtan is finely powdered and not at all harsh. Hence, is great for scrubbing. The color is yellow which indicates that it has a rich amount of turmeric in it. I used this pack as a part of my weekly homemade spa. Since my skin is oily,combination, I added raw milk. I keep this mask around 15 min for it to dryslightly so that I can scrub it off, hence rid myself of dead skin cells and contray to my expectations, I scrubbed my skin 15 min after application and left it to dry for next 15 min. I washed off my skin after 15 min with cold water and without a doubt, my skin felt soft. All the dust and grime that were inherently present in my skin were cleared well. Of course, usage will eliminate the most of the ills of my skin. So if you are short of time, you can easily substitute this ubtan as your daily face and body wash. It's been 3 months of using this ubtan and I am zeroing in on a day to pay a visit to that patanjali store to grab more packets of this ubtan. This adds lots of glow and removes all dead cells I find it extremly easy to use.

Patanjali Body Ubtan